San Juan Islands Kayak Tours
Women Kayaking Vacations: Orca Whale Watching In The San Juan Islands
Why Choose Sea Quest for Your Women’s Kayaking Tour in the San Juan Islands?
- Lowest priced kayaking vacations in the San Juan Islands – an excellent value!
- Our Expedition Director is a woman – that’s Martine Springer in the photo. She knows how to create a supportive atmosphere where women are comfortable experiencing new activities & places.
- Kayak the stunning seashores & lighthouses of the rugged San Juan Islands nearest Canada.
- Best route for kayaking with orca whales anywhere in the US with over 80 resident orcas.
- Camp on smaller, remote islands with abundant harbor seals, river otters & bald eagles.
- Sea Quest has been leading kayaking vacations in the San Juan Islands since 1989 and has the longest unblemished safety record thanks to extensively trained guides and newest kayaks & safety gear.
Women-only Kayaking Vacations in the San Juan Islands
Join us for your summer vacation on a women-only kayak tour from San Juan Island. Enjoy the sunny and scenic surroundings the archipelago offers to get outdoors in a safe and supportive environment with like-minded women. Our female guides can take you sea kayaking in the premiere orca whale watching waters, regardless of your experience level. Sea Quest was the first company to offer women kayak trips from San Juan Island, the first outfitter based here to have women guides, and the first to have a woman in the role of expedition director and partner.
So come and experience the best that the San Juan Islands offer: beautiful beaches, remote islands, rugged mountain views, and inspiring sunrises and sunsets. The region boasts the driest summer climate of anywhere in the US so the chance or rain spoiling your vacation is quite low. Excellent weather, abundant whales and wildlife, and hundreds of islands combine to make our women-only tours the ultimate sea kayaking vacation and camping adventure.
Sea Quest has two, three, and five-day women kayaking vacations scheduled on our tour calendar. But if you can’t find a scheduled trip that works for you, don’t hesitate to let us know what your ideal dates are and we will schedule a custom tour to suit your needs.
Descriptions and Itineraries for Women-Only Kayaking Trips
Please read the co-ed kayak trip descriptions to learn more about features common to all of our San Juan Islands kayaking tours. Click on the left sidebar menu for the trip length you prefer. The descriptions and itineraries also apply to the women-only tours.
Internationally Renowned Sea Kayaking
Schedule: Two, three, and five-day women-only kayaking vacations are available throughout the summer and the dates are posted on our kayak trip calendar. Also available on a custom basis for any length women kayak tour if you can’t find a scheduled trip date that works for your party.
Sea Quest Kayak Expeditions Provides: Sea kayaks, all related sea kayaking equipment, radio and safety equipment, cooking equipment, tents, breakfasts & dinners, courtesy transport to and from Friday Harbor and the launch beach, kayaking instruction and expert women kayak guides.
You Will Provide: Outdoor clothing, beach footgear, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, lunches, sleeping bag & pad. Click here for some tips on how to prepare for a San Juan Islands kayak tour.