San Juan Sea Kayaking
Friday Harbor, San Juan Island – Bed and Breakfasts for Kayak Tours
A list of B&B’s in Friday Harbor for San Juan Islands kayak tours. Bed and breakfasts on San Juan Islands we recommend for our kayaking trip guests.
San Juan Sea Kayaking
- Intro to San Juan Islands
- Whale Watching Info & Facts
- Travel to San Juan Islands
- San Juan Islands Kayaking FAQ
- Map of all Kayaking Routes
- How to Prepare
- Resources to Learn More
- Video & Photos
- All Tours
Kayaking San Juan Islands from Friday Harbor, Washington
Here are some bed and breakfasts you might use when visiting for your San Juan Islands kayaking tour. Friday Harbor is the only town on San Juan Island and is the port where all ferries and air flights arrive. Nearly all restaurants and other services on San Juan Island are located in the tiny town of Friday Harbor.
There are many excellent bed and breakfast establishments on San Juan Island and in Friday Harbor. You may find that the San Juan Island B&B Association (866-645-3030 or 360-378-3030) can be very helpful in narrowing your choices down. Tell them your needs, particularly if you will not have a car on the island. Or go to their availability calendar on the web to make your reservation. A few additional choices for San Juan Island, but with some overlap, can be found at this calendar of availability. The latter calendar also has availability for Orcas Island and Lopez Island.
Bed and Breakfasts In Friday Harbor
If you don’t have a car or other transportation on San Juan Island when arriving for your kayak tour, you may want to stay at a bed and breakfast in Friday Harbor. Most are within a few blocks of the Friday Harbor Ferry Terminal.
- Argyle House Bed & Breakfast – 360-378-4084
- Harrison House Suites – 360-378-3587
- Hillside House Bed & Breakfast – 360-378-4730
- Kirk House Bed and Breakfast – 206-854-4274
- Tucker House Bed & Breakfast – 360-378-2783
Out-of-Town Bed and Breakfasts on San Juan Island
Some bed & breakfasts on San Juan Island that are located outside of town will provide courtesy transportation. You may also use taxis or other means to get around before and after your San Juan Island kayaking trip.
- Olympic Lights Bed and Breakfast – 360-378-3186
- Trumpeter Inn Bed & Breakfast – 360-378-3884
Here are some more useful links to travel information for Friday Harbor and the San Juan Islands:
- Back to our main page on Travel to San Juan Island.
- Guest House Information for Friday Harbor and San Juan Island.
- Hotel, Motel, Inn and Resort Information for Friday Harbor and San Juan Island.
- Camp Grounds and Camping Information for San Juan Island.
Join a Kayak Quest for Whales
Explore Available Tours
1 - 5+ days
Custom Kayak Tours (Groups, Clubs, Schools, Family)San Juan Islands, WA
- Sunrise / Sunset Tours
- Day Tours
- 2-Day Tours
- 3-Day Trips
- 5-Day Expeditions
- Group Tours
- Private Lessons
- Private Trips
- Birding Tours